Our experience shows social Infrastructure is the key to ‘place’ and the delivery of facilities that support communities alongside new homes is fundamental. Delivering these elements - health, education, employment, retail, cultural and recreational uses - is at the core to our approach and placemaking ethos.
The introduction and sustainable balance of these uses delivers dynamic and flexible schemes that provide ongoing community and stakeholder needs and wide socio-economic benefits.
We work in partnership with government, stakeholders and partners to bridge the gap between the public and private sectors and originate and deliver long-term social and economic development alongside investment returns.
Our team has long standing and proven capability in successfully working with the public sector and delivering some of the UK’s most successful urban regeneration schemes. We have an established and unique insight and capability in bringing complex and multi-facetted schemes to investment, completion and management.
We have a unique position in the market and are proud of the benefits we bring to our clients, partners and communities through our specialist expertise in all phases of the development life cycle:
• Establishing and managing public/private sector collaborative partnerships
• Social infrastructure led placemaking development
• Innovative and world class design and environmental standards
• Procuring investment and raising finance
• Community engagement and stakeholder management
• Land and project assembly
• Construction procurement and delivery
• Marketing and digital community engagement and branding
• Long term sustainable asset management and/or disposal
© 2019 URBAN CATALYST